- Create new Module, on page 'Select desired technologies' check Web Application / Web Services (by default JaxWS web service will be created).
- After finishing project first 'HelloWorld' web service is ready for launching (Run action in popup menu :).
- The webservice is published with URL 'http://localhost:9000/HelloWorld'
- Create new Module, on page 'Select desired technologies' check Web Service Client (by default JaxWS web service client will be created).
- In Web service url text field in appeared dialog enter http://localhost:9000/HelloWorld?wsdl
- In editor live template will guide sample code for web service invokation. After finishing it the web service client is ready for running.
By default web service / web service client is created with JaxWS 2.1 bundled with IntelliJ IDEA, if newer version JaxWS stack is needed (e.g. Metro 1.X) then specify its installation path in WebServices settings.